Thursday, May 7, 2009

Your Daily Affirmations for the second week of May, 2009

Affirmations this month Submitted by —Rev. Dr. Jesse G. Jennings

“Now is the month of Maying,” and merrily may we be playing. As springtime deepens and sunbeams widen, so the seeds we have planted are bursting into full flower all around us. An intelligence has taken hold of them that knows what to do and is doing it; like those seeds, you and I are steadily progressing into greater expression of our own natural state as Godlings. May these daily affirmations serve you as gentle promptings of the Power and Presence within and all around, awaiting recognition and conscious use.

Note: Feel free to forward this email to friends and family who might be interested.

Friday, May 8, 2009
Today I honor my natural capacity for good and productive work. I achieve greatness because of who and what I am, expressing my life in excellent service to the world.

Saturday, May 9, 2009
Today I accept life just as it is and myself just as I am, releasing the need to appraise and compare it to any time beside the now. I choose to feel safe, free, well, and happy, and trust the Universe to support me in this.

Sunday, May 10, 2009
Today I experience the nurturing and giving nature of the Universe I inhabit. From every direction, unconditional love and encouragement arrive, cheering me on to be fully who I am.

Monday, May 11, 2009
Today I am open to remembering ways of living that make me smile. There is plenty of time for me to slow down and relish the beauty and kindness in each moment and to meet every responsibility.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Today I am comfortably at home in a Universe that responds by cor­responding. Willing to live up to my word, I use my judgments with loving discretion for the highest good of all concerned.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Today I let go and watch life roll out on its own terms, content to guide my own consciousness and tend my thinking to support the most magnificent outcomes. My future couldn’t be brighter.

Thursday, May 14, 2009
Today I choose to feel enriched, empowered, and emboldened, no longer postponing my bliss. What I have is ample, and more of all good things are on the way.


These affirmations are excerpted from Science of Mind magazine Daily Guides. The Daily Guide is a wonderful way to start the day! Click here to subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment